Monday 6 September 2010

halloween

This was halloween last year Im only mentioning this as the boys are starting to hint about this year
The theme was heroes and villians
 here is me as Dorothy from the wizard of oz complete with Toto
george wanted to be a gunslinger from the westerns so I made him a duster coat out of a waterproof fabric so he could actually wear it out!!! and with my cowboy boots he looks great . He bought the stetson in Florida a few years ago William wanted to be the Joker from Batman so Icustomised a Burda suit pattern. I made them both a suit for a wedding so the pattern came in handy again. I made it out of some purple material I had laying around and some alexander henry fabric I had earmarked for something else but it looked really cool
happy sewing

1 comment:

  1. The little cowboy duster coat is fantastic!!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete